Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday Follies

I am starting a new idea of posting my follies of the week every Friday. I figured it would be funny and why not laugh at myself? I hope I can remember all my follies! Chances are there were ten times as many as what I post on here. I'd love it if you joined me and did the same! I have no feed thingy and no clue how to do one - no interest really either. It would be fun if you left a comment saying you did the same on your blog and I can laugh at you too! Join me!

*Of course the most glaring folly of all is that I am doing this on a Saturday. Oh well, it will be clear in the next bullet why this happened. I hope.

*I waited until Friday night to complete four, yes four, major assignments for my graduate level course that were due the next day. I was up until 2:30 in the am. Go me. I did finish and they weren't too shabby if I do say so myself though I was rather delirious by the time I was done.

*I lost a cell phone. Well, I think Brooklyn lost it but regardless, we can't find it and are still looking.

*I put my name in the pool of candidates for English department chair. What was I thinking?! But I kind of want it and I kind of don't.

*I let Dillon have some pop from my straw and ketchup. BIG mistake. The messiest baby ever has just turned into the shrieking messiest baby ever.

*I keep forgetting that now that I'm older, days of the week and dates on the calendar no longer creep up on me but bum rush me.

This is not a folly - it's just a cute boy. Isn't he getting so big and precious?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I like Friday Follies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails