Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Follies

I am starting a new idea of posting my follies of the week every Friday. I figured it would be funny and why not laugh at myself? Chances are there were ten times as many as what I post on here. I'd love it if you joined me and did the same! It would be fun if you left a comment saying you did the same on your blog and I can laugh at you too! Join me!

* I thought it would be fine to hit snooze four times this morning. Yup, I was ten minutes late to work. Interesting that the snooze button is ten minutes.

* My daughter did not get a lunch today. We ran out of chips yesterday, the bread was left in the freezer and the cookies were still dough in the fridge. Granted, she could have had pop-tarts and a package of peeps. Healthy stuff I tell you, but she did not even grab a drink and a hamburger bun. Guess that would look funny in middle school where what everyone thinks is king. Oh well, she ate a big dinner.

* We went to IHOP last night, the day after the last kids eat free night. Brilliant.

*Have you ever given someone a check post-dated and told them they had to hold it until that day? Have they ever cashed it early anyway? Yeah, that really sucks.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey, we need to visit you sometime!

Marla said...

Love the follies! Great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails