Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Follies

I am starting a new idea of posting my follies of the week every Friday. I figured it would be funny and why not laugh at myself? I hope I can remember all my follies! Chances are there were ten times as many as what I post on here. I'd love it if you joined me and did the same! I have no feed thingy and no clue how to do one - no interest really either. It would be fun if you left a comment saying you did the same on your blog and I can laugh at you too! Join me!

Follies for 4/9/10:

* I tried to cut Brooklyn's hair. It is super thick. It is halfway down her back. It was a big mistake.

* I gave my three year old the ultimatum that if he didn't put on his underwear I was going to put him in a diaper. He chose the diaper.

* I nicked Seth on the ear when I cut his hair. Then lied and said I didn't.

* I tried to do a no housework day.

There are more, I am sure, but I wasn't consciously trying to remember them all week. Next weeks will be much better! What kind of goof-ups and mishaps did you have this week?

3 comments:

Kris said...

I've tried to do the 'underwear or diaper' on my three year old a few months ago as well and she, too, chose the diaper lol Epic Fail

Heather said...

I know! I was like, well I meant underwear or pull-up. LOL

Jeanette said...

That is good! I will have to come back and list mine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails