Friday, June 19, 2009

What keeps me sane?

It's already been said that Ayden is not the easiest child. He is highly emotional and has an extremely strong will. I often just want to throw my hands in the air and give up. He has his moments though and they make up for the craziness.

Ayden letting Brooklyn sleep on him after her long nights and pool parties with friends. (Yes, we shaved his head again. I made a bet with Bobby and lost.)

Ayden decided to do the dishes. I turned the water on so it trickled and he had a blast. It kept him quiet and out of my hair for a while.



Dillon also helps keep it light around here. It's hard to get too upset with his big grin around.

1 comment:

brooke said...

they have to have those rare sweet/tender moments to make up for the horrible ones. but one day he'll be a dad and understand how difficult it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails