Thursday, May 29, 2008

Forget instruction manuals, I want a needs menu

For those of you that have never heard of or played Sims - this is the Needs Menu or Needs bars. In this game it tells you when your little computer generated person has needs, then you take care of them. Green is good, yellow is getting bad, orange they are about to freak out and red can be terminal or embarrassing, depending on the need. I've always heard people say they wish their children came with instruction manuals. Forget that, that takes the fun out of getting to know my child. I would, however, really like these little bars to float above their heads. It would make potty training a breeze, you'd know exactly the best time to nap them and put them to bed and when to feed them before they flipped out. Yup - I need a kid with a needs bar. That's all I wanted to say.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Holy cow, THAT'S genius!! :)

Jen said...

Wouldn't that be nice!
Sorry I didn't make it to your thing last week. I still love you though.
I do like your latest blog look. Very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails