Why? Because Bobby has a new video game so I can't watch TV and I feel too sick to do anything really productive.
Old Picture of me:
The friend that tagged me - well she tagged everyone but named us, added the picture idea. I thought it was funny. This is such a classic 80's shot I had to use it. I'm in front in the read bow tie shirt. Oh wait! That's no shirt, it's a leotard! I kid you not. I was wearing pants though. That's my sister behind me. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to see this photo here.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living and teaching in New Braunfels, TX. I was newly married to my first husband and we were expecting our first daughter, Brooklyn. Yeah, not too exciting huh? New Braunfels is gorgeous though and I'd live there again in a heartbeat.
Five things on my list of things to do today.
My day is over so call me done. I guess #5 would be go to bed early. Like I ever do that.
Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
Buy a home. Pay off my dad's so he could retire. Go on a really nice family vacation then drop the kids at Grandma's with some money and go on a honeymoon with my sweetie. We never did have one. Create a college fund for each kid. With five that might wipe me out right there! JK . Bobby could go to college for another ten years for all I care. Live off savings and investments.
Two bad habits:
I over think ( I just put that one, is that cheating?)
I'm nosy. I like to call it curious.
Five places I have lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Boise, ID (I think. We moved somewhere like that when I was a baby and moved back to Houston when I was two)
3. Katy, TX
4. Austin, TX
5. New Braunfels, TX
See a trend there?
Five jobs I have had:
1. Sam Goody music store cashier
2. washed hair at Visible Change Salon (for two weeks)
3. Worked for Coach House Gifts in the Halloween kiosk until I quit b/c of too many hours
4. Nanny to a sweet little boy
5. Teacher - I'm kind of stuck here
Five things people don't know about me:
Hmm... which five am I willing to tell?
1. I sing very loudly around my house all the time.
2. I used to dance pretty well, I think.
3. I hate to cry but when I want to cry I put in a good movie - like Beaches or Steel Magnolias
4. I hate to be touched, if I don't hug you don't take it personally. I'm not a hugger.
5. I like to be spoiled and taken care of. Silly me married someone just like me but he does pretty darn good.
Man I'm boring.
I tag ALL Y'ALL! Everybody who looks at my blog should do this tag! Come on, you know you want to! Any of you who don't have blogs and read mine, you should start a blog!