Sunday, November 11, 2007

My cousin Marcie tagged me with this one.
A. Each player has to list 6 facts/habits about themselves
B. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names

1. I believe that eating cookies/cakes/brownies for breakfast is just as good for you as eating donuts, so I do it whenever I have those things.
2. I have to sleep with a loud fan on or it's just too quiet.
3. I truly do love days when I can lay around in pjs and read or watch TV.
4. I have amazing patience with my husband, children, students and friends. But not so much with myself.
5. My husband and kids are my world, even if I complain too much.
6. I love to read. Please do not talk to me while I am reading. Please expect me to be short on the phone if you call me while I am reading.

Tag... Aunt Suzie doesn't get on the computer much :) so... Danielle, Bethany, Heather Y

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails