Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nanners


Nanners on fingers,
Nanners on toes,
Nanners on mom.
I like them and all
But I must admit
My fingers taste best.




And on a last note....
Never a truer statement...

4 comments:

Marla said...

Oh does he always suck those fingers? That's what I did! Ha ha!! Didn't stop until I was 7, that was hard to give up, I remember! LOL

Heather said...

He sucks those fingers 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time he sucks the thumb on his left hand. Hey, at least he can calm himself down.

Jeanette said...

I spoke to Sheryl today and she said your kiddos are coming soon. So when are YOU coming? I'm sure it will be a vacation for you to have the kiddos gone. :)

Grace said...

he is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails