Friday, September 2, 2011

Flashback Friday/Baby Kisses

Have you ever been kissed by a baby? I mean, full on, grab your face, smooches! Nothing is sweeter, more innocent, more wonderful than the moment when your baby first kisses you. I love how they keep their mouth wide open, like they just want to eat your face! They probably do, actually, they want to eat everything right?
That mostly naked baby smooching my cheek is Brooklyn, hard to tell by the back of her head.

"Come here lady and let me plant one on you." Caleb and Aunt Holly

Birthday kiss for Beena! (That is what Brooklyn called my mother.)

Lovin' for Papa G!

Who doesn't want to give a smiley face a kiss?

So, when was the last time you got a kiss from a baby?

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Aw, so cute, Heather! Brooklyn was such a chub!

Also, I'm glad you posted this link to your Facebook because it makes it a lot easier for me to remember to check it. :)

Unknown said...

What cute kiddos!!!

Holly said...

This is super cute! I love getting kisses from babies, especially my sweet niece and nephews!!! Miss you all.

Aunt Holly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails