Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin patch - Year 2!

This year Bobby was able to come with us to the pumpkin patch. We had to go on a Friday after I got home from work but it was totally worth it to have him there. He also saved us $10 by doing the 'all you can carry' instead of paying by the pumpkin. Ayden was so excited this year. He remembered going last year and kept yelling, "Pumpkin!" He was thrilled with the tractor/hay ride. He loves tractors. He wasn't as interested in finding his own pumpkin this year as he was in running up and down the field. Bobby set off with Ayden to find a white pumpkin and I followed Brooklyn, Caleb and Seth to get pictures of them with their pumpkins. Caleb went for a smaller one this year. Brooklyn found one she liked but said there were ticks on it (they were gnats but whatever). She settled for a smaller one with more green on it. Seth found his immediately. There aren't as many good shots this year since I had to carry Dillon around on my hip. He just looked on, totally content. Afterward we took the kids to McDonald's and even had ice cream as a special treat for doing well in school. I'm already looking forward to next year. Here are the photos we did get from the day:

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Well we did have an awesome time the only bad thing about this post is there needs to be more pics of me!!!

brooke said...

cute, cute, cute. I remember your pumpkin patch pictures from last year... time sure flies!!
We need to go too, but if its sunny, its too hot, if its cooler, its raining.

Holly said...

I love the pumpkin patch!!! it is so cool! Is Seth waiting for me to cut his hair again!!! LOL.

Love the fun family times!

Aunt Holly

Heather said...

Seth's hair is wild. It grows way, way too fast and is super thick. I'll take him next week to get it cut.

Jeanette said...

It looks like you had a fun day. Beautiful weather too.

By your ticker, I see it is Ayden's 3rd birthday tomorrow. Happy Early Birthday Ayden!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails