Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just So You're Not Wondering...

I know I haven't posted in a while. It is simply b/c NOTHING is going on. Nothing. Wait! The baby has dropped down. Yay! Now my body's labor will not be pointless. Now if my body would just labor. That would be nice. Since I am already on maternity leave Bobby and I have taken advantage of the time to get some Christmas shopping in. We've really enjoyed our afternoons together - well, the two that he was off anyway. As we were cruising the aisles of Toys R Us we came across this Mattel Barbie Doll. What do you think??? I have name for her...
Photobucket

My name for her? Little Red, riding through the hood. Is it not disgusting?

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Holy cow. That is all I can say.

Anonymous said...

Wow, fishnet and everything!! :)

Good luck with baby!

camille said...

ROFLMBO!

sorry still no real progress. I am pulling for you though.

brooke said...

Yeah, Edward gets flabbergasted (spelling?) walking down the doll aisles... he especially hates BRATZ dolls.

baby boy will be here soon. you'll forget all the waiting.

Holly said...

She's a little scary, huh?

Castaneda 5 said...

yeah, it's pretty bad! We'll be waiting to hear news about a baby! Good luck!

Jason and Lissa said...

Little Red Slut, perhaps? I'm with the post above--Kiera will NEVER own a Bratz doll.

Hang in there! He'll be here soon!

Heather said...

Oh yeah Brooklyn knows she is never getting a Bratz doll. Even with the toys from Happy Meals, if it's anything Bratz she just gives it to another kid there without a word.

Naomi said...

WHERE'S THE BABY???

Isn't that doll indicative of today though. Sad so sad. Barbie wouldn't make it a second going through the woods like that where I live. She'd freeze to death. It's more like Little Red Riding *HOOD* on the corner (yo). Is the wolf her pimp?

Brooklyn said...

pure DISGUST!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails