Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Think I'm Getting Better At This

I cut Caleb and Seth's hair today. Where is Caleb? Outside playing, as usual, but Seth likes having his picture taken.
(I love how dirty Seth's shirt is. And that is one he put on purpose, saying it was clean)

Ayden decided he needed a hair cut too - too bad, I did his a couple of weeks ago. I did let him get his picture taken though.
(Notice how similar his poses are to Seth's. He is getting a little too good at copying everything we do.)

7 comments:

Lori Ann said...

You are a former Monroe, right? Or DeVaux? Your kids have the same big blue eyes as my sisters!!! SO CUTE! I wanted to believe it came from our side of the family, but this proves it really doesnt:)

Heather said...

My mother was a Monroe, Jack's sister. Maybe those gorgeous eyes come from both sides!

Jeanette said...

I hope it gets easier to cut boys hair as they grow. I feel like I am cutting a cat's hair when I do my boys. All the screaching and pawing at me...Please tell me it does. :]

hero5 said...

Well, Caleb sits very still and does just what I ask. Seth made the mistake of taking his shirt off so he was jumping and whining and horrible! He does have very course, itchy hair compared to Caleb's baby fine hair, so I'm sure it itched.

Marla said...

Love the pictures! :) Such hams!

Holly said...

Cute! you did pretty good. It's very short! I do I have one tip: be careful not to cut too short where the head goes from the sides of your head(which are flat) to the top of your head. Pull the top hairs straight out to meet the sides. In other words don't cut it in the shape of the head? I don't know if that makes sense. It actually looks very good!

Heather said...

I am so hair ignorant, it just sounded like blah, blah, head and cut. LOL I'm horrible at it but if he's happy with it until he can afford to have it done, I'm cool with that. I do want it longer on top but then it's too long around his ears.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails