Saturday, February 27, 2010

Prioritize

That is what I need to do here...

I am reading this in celebration of the movie coming out and since it's been quite a while since I read it:
This I bought for myself since I read the real Pride and Prejudice. I promised myself I would not read this one until I read the real one, it's pretty funny so far:
I'm on our visiting author committee at school and it is Roland Smith. I had not read any of his books before so I read one called Thunder Cave and enjoyed it so now I am reading the sequel:
In the midst of reading the second book I was told he will not be discussing either of the books I had read but would I like to read one with my class that he would be talking about. So we ordered this one and I am starting it this weekend:
So many books, so little time... Oh, and I forgot to mention that I am reading this one with Seth...

4 comments:

Blarney Girl said...

I think I'm going to forgo the pleasure of reading P&P&Z. I don't handle zombies or anything to do with them, too well. I've never heard of Elephant Run.

Heather said...

I hadn't heard of the author of Elephant Run either and I don't usually go for adventure books but his are very good. P&P&Z is just silly fun. It's not so much about the zombies. I think Brooklyn put it in the washing machine though, I can't find it anywhere. :(

Jeanette said...

How do you have time to read?!! I try and then either the boys are tearing the house apart, or I fall asleep from exhaustion. I hope one day I will have time for my beloved past time again. One day.

Heather said...

Bobby often come to bed to find me asleep with a book and all the lights on. It is hard to find a moment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails