Friday, November 19, 2010

Double Whammy!


Ah, November 19. The weather is crisp, the leaves are gorgeous, fall break is next week and we are celebrating one birthday as we remember another.

Mom... she always loved fall so it's fitting that this is her birth month. I love living in Richmond during her birthday month because seeing all the leaves change colors reminds me of her. She missed the leaves so much this time every year. We miss you everyday Mom, we love you.

I really miss my mom BUT.... two years ago today, Dillon was born. I can not tell you how happy I was that my water broke around 11pm on the 18th of November. I knew it was meant to be! Dillon is such a super smart little guy. He has places to go and things to say. I swear he says about five new words a day. I put him in time out for the first time last night and when his two minutes were up he wrapped his arms around me, put his wet, little cheek on mine and gave me a kiss. He is not into sharing right now, it's all 'mine', but he is a sweetie none-the-less. We love you Dilly Bill - Happy Birthday!
Today:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails