I don't know if I'm the Heather to whom Jeanette was referring, but I will assume it. I got bored waiting for Bobby to get Home from work anyway. LOL.
Rules: It's harder than it looks!
Copy to your own. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name: Heather
2. A four Letter Word: Hint
3. A boy's Name: Henry
4. A girl's Name: Holly
5. An occupation: Health care worker
6. A color: Hot pink
7. Something you wear: Hat
8. A food: Ham
9. Something found in the bathroom: Hand towel
10. A place: Honalulu
11. A reason for being late: Headache
12. Something you shout: "Hey you!" That one was too easy
13. A movie title: Harry Potter
14. Something you drink: Half-caff
15. A musical group: Hall and Oates
16. An animal: Hare
17. A street name: Harwin
18. A type of car: Honda
19. Something scary: Halloween
20. Ice cream flavor: Half-Baked (one of my favs)
A thank you to my Husband who came Home Halfway through this and Helped me.
I tag: Marla, Brooke, Holly and Dallas. Have fun!