Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tag - I'm it!

I don't know if I'm the Heather to whom Jeanette was referring, but I will assume it. I got bored waiting for Bobby to get Home from work anyway. LOL.

Rules: It's harder than it looks!
Copy to your own. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.


1. What is your name: Heather
2. A four Letter Word: Hint

3. A boy's Name: Henry
4. A girl's Name: Holly
5. An occupation: Health care worker
6. A color: Hot pink

7. Something you wear: Hat
8. A food: Ham

9. Something found in the bathroom: Hand towel
10. A place: Honalulu
11. A reason for being late: Headache
12. Something you shout: "Hey you!" That one was too easy
13. A movie title: Harry Potter

14. Something you drink: Half-caff
15. A musical group: Hall and Oates
16. An animal: Hare
17. A street name: Harwin

18. A type of car: Honda
19. Something scary: Halloween
20. Ice cream flavor: Half-Baked (one of my favs)


A thank you to my Husband who came Home Halfway through this and Helped me.

I tag: Marla, Brooke, Holly and Dallas. Have fun!

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yes! You are the Heather I was referring to.

We will have to do lunch when you come into town! :)

brooke said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'm on it!

Good job on the H's. What's "half-caff"? sounds like postum, maybe?

Heather said...

Half caffenated - half decaff coffee. LOl

Brooklyn said...

no one tags me

Holly said...

okay, on Animal what is Hair? did you mean hare?

Heather said...

Ha ha! I knew that looked wrong. Let me do it again. Yes, I meant Hare. :P

Angie said...

Hey Heather. We bought a crib from a family in the ward for 50 bucks, really good deal. I plan to keep Carter in his crib as long as possible. I need him to be self contained for as long as possible. :) Has Ayden ever tried to climb out, or is he content?

Castaneda 5 said...

that was a cute one! To answer your question, the zoo wasn't crazy because we went first thing in the morning. There were alot of people coming in when we were leaving. It was nice to do something for free for a change!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails